top of page
What can a Businessperson do? - A business requires a thorough and well thought out approach to reducing the amount of GHG for which they are responsible. The benefit earned by establishing, operating and promoting a carbon managed business is greater acceptance by customers. The six steps to carbon neutral or better business are outlined below.
1. Measure your carbon footprint.
2. Develop a strategy to reduce your footprint by 5% per year.
3. Look for opportunities to offset your carbon impact.
4. Establish a reporting process to monitor your progress.
5. Develop a supportive culture within your business.
6. Publicize the fact you are becoming a greener business.
bottom of page